Netherlands Film Fund
The Netherlands is home to a vibrant film industry with an open attitude towards international coproduction. The Netherlands Film Fund is the national agency responsible for supporting film production and film related activities in the Netherlands. Its focus is to develop and strengthen Dutch cinema and film industry both domestically and internationally.
Film Production Incentive
up to 35% cash rebate
The Film fund operates a cash rebate incentive up to 35% on qualifying production costs spent on parties subject to Dutch taxation for feature films, feature length documentaries and feature length animated films. We strive to optimise the combination of an incentive grant with selective funding for minority coproductions. The annual budget for incentive funding in 2020 is € 19.25 M equally divided over 4 rounds a year.
- minimum total budget feature and animated feature: € 600 K, documentaries €250 K
- minimum eligible spend € 150 K
- maximum cap per project €1.5M
- upfront cash flow possible
- fluent combination with selective funding
- click yellow bar for all details